Hill & Company Service, a well respected HVAC service company serving the Oklahoma City area is searching for a lead installer to continue our tradition of excellent customer service.
- Perform residential AC change outs
- Accurately and neatly complete all required paperwork.
- Establish customer rapport and educate customers about the value of our products and services
- Present yourself as professional and knowledgeable at all times to earn repeat business and referrals.
- Maintain an organized work site and a well organized and inventoried truck.
- Train and mentor entry level installers
- Top Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 100% Single Insurance, 75% family
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid Time Off
- Production Bonus
Requirements for application:
- Self-starter that is highly motivated by professional success and customer service
- Work well with co-workers and able to maintain a good attitude through stressful situations.
- Drivers license with clean driving record
- No felony record
- Journeyman Mechanical license with in depth knowledge of codes and standards
- Experience installing residential equipment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy loads and perform strenuous manual labor tasks
You can contact us in confidence to see if this job is right for you. We understand that most candidates for this job are currently employed but looking for something better, we will not contact your current employer unless permission is granted.
Apply in person or call Joey at 949-5555