Significant rebates are now available for new, efficient natural gas HVAC systems. This offer will not last forever so you do not want to miss out! Read the details below and don’t hesitate to contact us today for more details or to set up your installation.
- $550 rebate for the installation of a new 95%+ efficient natural gas furnace or boiler.
- $1,950 rebate for replacing an electric resistance furnace with a new natural gas furnace.
- $1,950 rebate for replacing an electric heat pump with a new natural gas furnace and air conditioner.
- $2,500 rebate for replacing an electric resistance furnace with a new 95%+ efficient natural gas furnace.
- $2,500 rebate for replacing an electric heat pump with a new 95%+ efficient natural gas furnace and air conditioner.
How To Get Your Rebate:
1. Work with Hill & Co to install your new home-heating equipment.
2. Review program eligibility and requirements with us.
3. Our expert HVAC contractors install the new equipment.
4. Submit the completed application, AHRI Certificate of Product Ratings, new equipment purchase receipt, and
invoice from your contractor within 90 days after the date of installation to:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 401
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0401
• This program is available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer or builder.
• Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
• The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the natural gas heating system.
• The rebate is for the purchase and installation of a new natural gas heating system in a new or existing individually
metered residential home.
• Only natural gas heating systems purchased after the program implementation date will be considered for the rebate.
• To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Rebates may be available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer. Only qualified natural gas
equipment will be considered for a rebate. Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each customer to review all program
Rebate checks will be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after approval, subject to availability of program funds.
Completed applications will be reviewed and processed by Oklahoma Natural Gas on a first-come, first-served basis
until program funds are depleted.
Contact Us Today
If you are considering installation a new system, the opportunity is now; don’t hesitate to contact us today for more details or to set up your installation!