If you live in Oklahoma, you can agree that the summers are HOT! Starting in May and not ending until early October, temperatures are expected to be above 80 degrees, sometimes hitting a high of 100 or higher. In the midst of summer, the last thing your home or office needs is a broken air conditioner.
If your AC unit needs to be repaired, Hill & Company can help! Hill & Company is one of the most trusted HVAC companies in Oklahoma, servicing Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. With us, you will receive a highly professional HVAC technician that will provide you with reliable, fast, and friendly service.
If your air conditioner needs to be repaired, don’t wait—contact us today!
Oklahoma City AC Repair Services
There are a number of reasons why an air conditioner may have stopped working. Some are inexpensive fixes and some are very costly. If it’s a costly fix and the cooling unit is over five years old, it may be more cost effective to buy a new one. Here are a few of the most common problems with air conditioning units:
- Defective compressor – When your compressor is no longer working, you will feel air coming out but it will be warm. A compressor is the main functioning part in an AC unit and should always be fixed by a professional to prevent further damage to your cooling unit.
- Clogged condensate drain – This can cause problems such as water damage to the unit and water leaking from unexpected places in the unit onto the floor or surrounding surfaces. If equipped, safety switches will often shut your unit down to prevent further damage. Routine maintenance often eliminates this problem, but if clogs do form, it is usually a simple fix.
- Fan belt or motor issues – If you are hearing a high pitched squeaking or squealing sound coming from your air conditioner, chances are the fan belt or motor is having problems, which can cause a strain on your air conditioning system until it is fixed or fails.
- Leaking refrigerant – If you hear a hissing sound when the air conditioner is turned both off and on, it means the refrigerant, Freon, could be leaking. This is not only unhealthy but it means your air conditioner will soon be ineffective. The leak will need to be repaired or your unit will need to be replaced.
If any of the above symptoms occur or you notice your air conditioning unit is not working to full capacity, don’t wait for the problem to get worse—contact Hill & Company to get your air conditioner working efficiently and safely! Simply fill out our easy contact form to have a specialist call you!
Other Services By Hill & Company
Hill & Company doesn’t just repair air conditioners, we also provide services such as:
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
- Plumbing services
- And more!
Air Conditioning Repair Services in the Oklahoma City Area
If your AC unit needs to be repaired, contact us! Our skilled technicians can discuss with you what would be the best course of action for your specific need. Depending on the size of your home or business, we will work with you to find the most effective solution for your budget.
If you have other questions about air conditioner repair services or any of our HVAC services, please feel free to contact us. If you are in OKC, call us at 405-308-4926.