Plan, organize and control HVAC training and recruiting programs to insure the company has a well trained workforce with the technical, customer service and sales skills required to carry out our company mission. Supervise field work to insure all employees are using their skills and following company protocols.
- Refine and maintain protocols relating to tune-ups, service calls and installations.
- Develop and implement an orientation program.
- Develop and implement a fast track training program to develop quality maintenance technicians from prospects inside and outside of the industry.
- Train technicians to convert current customers to service agreement customers.
- Recruit individuals from inside and outside of the industry to maintain a quality workforce.
- Make inspections on installations to insure protocols are being followed.
- Make periodic inspections and conduct scheduled ridealongs on service calls to ensure protocols are being followed.
- Accompany technicians and installers on call backs as needed to address issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet with salesmen onsite as needed to assist in bidding jobs.
- Maintain a log of all training and site visits
- Previous experience managing and training employees
- Previous experience performing residential HVAC service and maintenance
- Proven success in converting HVAC customers into maintenance plan customers
- Ability to build rapport with employees while still holding them accountable for their performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Pass a drug screening and background check
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation to be determined
- 100% health insurance premium
- 401k with 4% match
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Time Off
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com